I value all feedback from constituents. Our office is here to serve you. Please find below the best ways to contact our office for specific requests. As a reminder, it is a federal crime to threaten the life of a Member of Congress or staffer, and if callers or people sending messages make threats, they will be prosecuted.

Economic Impact Payments
To check the status of your stimulus check, please visit the IRS website by clicking here . To check if you meet the requirements to receive an economic impact payment, please check here

Small Business Administration Resources
If you have questions about the Small Business Administration's Paycheck Protection Program orEconomic Injury Disaster Loan program, please refer to this guide and the most recent FAQ from the Treasury Department. 

Unemployment Benefits
Unemployment compensation is administered by the Pennsylvania State Government. If you have questions about unemployment benefits please refer to the PA Unemployment Compensationwebsite or contact your state legislators for assistance. 

Federal Casework
If you are having trouble contacting a federal agency and would like our office to do casework for you (for example, veterans needing assistance with the VA, individuals needing immigration assistance, etc.) please fill out our casework request form here.

Coronavirus General Information
If you have other questions about resources related to the coronavirus pandemic, go to for information.


Meeting Requests — 
To submit a meeting request, please send an email to for Pennsylvania based requests or for DC based requests. Please include the date, time, attendees, and subject of the meeting request in your email.

Speaking Requests — To submit a request for Congresswoman Scanlon to speak at your event, fill out this form.

Newsletter Signup — Subscribe to receive email updates on our work in Congress.

Help with a Federal Agency — If you are working with a federal agency and are not receiving an answer in a timely fashion, or you feel you've been treated unfairly, our office may be able to assist you resolve the problem or get more information.

Visiting Washington, DC — Our staff can assist you with obtaining tickets for tours of the U.S. Capitol building and other Washington, DC attractions.

As a government office, we cannot process any requests that are political in nature or related to any campaign.

Send Me an Email
— Please enter your zip code below to verify residency within my district and continue:

Zip: +4:

If you do not know the four digit +4 extension for your ZIP code, please check the U.S. Postal Service website for more information.

Stay Connected

Use the form below to sign up for my newsletter and get the latest news and updates directly to your inbox.

Office Locations